Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- About EFCA
- Grants and tenders
- Donors and Partners
Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Youth and Education
- Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Support for entrepreneurship
- Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Development of Corporate Social Responsibility
On 27 March 2015, Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia (EFCA)organized the conference on the results of the "Strengthening CSO Networking for Human
STRENGTHENING CSO NETWORKING FOR HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCACY
Общая информация о проекте
According to a research study on citizens’ perceptions of access to justice conducted in 2011 in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan within the framework of the “Equal Before the Law” program, many citizens are aware of human rights violations in their communities, but are either unaware or misinformed about their legal rights to access justice.
To strengthen the capacity of local non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in four regions of South Kazakhstan to effectively advocate for human rights and access to justice for vulnerable populations, including rural women, at-risk children and youth and people with disabilities.
- To strengthen the research, data-analysis and reporting capacity of local NGOs to enable them to recognize human rights issues among vulnerable populations in local communities.
- To strengthen the network of local CSOs to promote and advocate for human rights and access to justice for vulnerable populations.
- To empower vulnerable populations to access justice and exercise their human rights through advocacy and awareness-raising campaigns.
- Improved level of organizational development of 40 local NGOs;
- 40 NGOs in South Kazakhstan actively participate in NGO network activities;
- NGO network is recognized by local governments and communities as a source of information and knowledge about human rights and access to justice among vulnerable populations;
- 2000 local community members, including vulnerable populations, increase awareness about their human rights and access to justice opportunities;
- 1000 local community members, including vulnerable populations, demand that their human rights be respected.
Four oblasts of South Kazakhstan: Zhambyl, South Kazakhstan, Almaty and Kyzylorda
Доноры и партнеры проекта
Ресурсы и файлы проекта
Поиск по проектам
Другие проекты этого направления
From January 2017 the EFCA implements a 'Reforming Legal Aid for The Vulnerable' project supported by European Union Delegation to Kazakhstan.Подробнее
To empower the network of South Kazakhstan human rights organizations to promote recognition of human rights freedoms and improved access to services for vulnerable groups.Подробнее
To promote a more equitable and democratic society by strengthening the capacity of Kazakhstan’s rural civil society organizations.Подробнее
To strengthen the capacity of local non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in four regions of South Kazakhstan to effectively advocate for human rights and access to justice for vulnerable populations, including rural women, at-risk children and youth and people with disabilities.Подробнее