Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- About EFCA
- Grants and tenders
- Donors and Partners
Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Youth and Education
- Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Support for entrepreneurship
- Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Development of Corporate Social Responsibility
Общая информация о проекте
To protect and enforce the rights of persons with disabilities to free movement and equal access to facilities and services in Kazakhstan in accordance with international standards.
- To conduct public monitoring of the accessibility of social infrastructure facilities throughout Kazakhstan with the participation of persons with disabilities and CSOs;
- To adapt socially important facilities for improved access for people with disabilities in monitored regions of Kazakhstan;
- To widely inform people with disabilities and their communities about accessible infrastructure, as well as about mechanisms existing for advocating locally and nationally for improved access to and quality of services for PWD.
- Complete information on the accessibility of facilities and services in 17 cities of Kazakhstan through the “Inclusive Kazakhstan” portal;
- CSOs, PWD, and active citizenry engaged in monitoring, data provisioning, advocacy, and information dissemination on the accessibility of facilities and services for beneficiaries;
- Improved access to facilities and services for PWD and PLM; and
- Improved legislation providing equitable treatment for persons with disability in accessing facilities and services.
All regions of Kazakhstan
Donor of the action:
The European Union (EU) is a political and economic union of 28 member states that have built a zone of stability, democracy and sustainable development over the 60+ years of enlargement.
The EU-Kazakhstan diplomatic relations started in 1993. Today, the EU is one of Kazakhstan's biggest foreign investor and trading partner. The EU-Kazakhstan relations are currently build on the Enhanced Partnership and Cooperation Agreement (EPCA) which covers 29 key policy areas, including economic and financial cooperation, energy, transport, environment and climate change, employment and social affairs, culture, education and research.
In 1991-2014, the EU funded over 350 projects in Kazakhstan amounting to € 180 million, notably focusing on: (a) strengthening the capacity of central and local government; (b) supporting reform of the justice sector; and (c) improving the capacity of the public sector to introduce social and economic reforms. Bilateral interventions through the EU Development and Cooperation Instrument (DCI) during 2007-2013 amounted to € 74 million.
The country economic upgrade to Upper Middle Income Country still allows Kazakhstan to benefit from EU regional cooperation under The Regional Multiannual Indicative Program for Central Asia. This is focusing on two sectors: Sustainable Development (energy, environment, water and socio-economic development) and Regional Security (border management, fight against drugs and crime, Rule of law and judiciary reforms). The EU allocates € 360 million for regional cooperation projects in Central Asia for the 2014-2020 funding period (including € 115 million for Erasmus+ programme).
The EU also funds a variety of projects in Kazakhstan to encourage a pluralistic political system while strengthening the role of civil society through such thematic programmes as the European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) and the Non-State Actors and Local Authorities (NSA-LA).
Rinad Temirbekov, EFCA Executive Director, tel.: +7 (727) 250 18 10, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Доноры и партнеры проекта
Ресурсы и файлы проекта
Поиск по проектам
Другие проекты этого направления
The "Qolda" program is aimed at minimizing the negative impact of quarantine on the population through the involvement of civil society, improving the coordination of efforts of public and volunteer organizations, and raising public awareness through the media.Подробнее
From January 2017 the EFCA implements a 'Reforming Legal Aid for The Vulnerable' project supported by European Union Delegation to Kazakhstan.Подробнее
To empower the network of South Kazakhstan human rights organizations to promote recognition of human rights freedoms and improved access to services for vulnerable groups.Подробнее