Subscribe for news:
- About EFCA
- Grants and tenders
- Donors and Partners
Support for entrepreneurship
- Youth and Education
- Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Support for entrepreneurship
- Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Development of Corporate Social Responsibility
In Atyrau on the 1-st of June, a seminar on mentoring was conducted as a part of the program "Zharkyra" for the development of social entrepreneurship
The Expert Committee consisting of 8 people determined the winners of the first stage of the competition. They are 11 applicants from Kulsary and 14
EFCA announced the launch of the social entrepreneurship development program "Zharkyra", which will be implemented in Atyrau and Zhylyoi region in
Social Entrepreneurship Development Program "ZHARKYRA"
Promotion of the innovative social initiatives aimed at ensuring the sustainable entrepreneurial solutions to social, economic, and environmental problems of communities in Atyrau and Zhylyoi area.
- to empower local communities to find innovative solutions to socio-economic problems by means of a public information campaign on social entrepreneurship;
- to provide the necessary educational, financial, and advisory support for novice entrepreneurs launching new initiatives in response to the social problems of communities.
1) Raising the awareness about social entrepreneurship, while promoting the value and increasing the visibility of social entrepreneurship, as well as the wide adoption of social entrepreneurship as an important element of the regional socio-economic development;
2) The development of social entrepreneurs through capacity-building workshops on business and management for the creation of business plans and financial support;
3) Providing a pilot group of social entrepreneurs after studying a comprehensive consulting and mentoring support in areas such as marketing and public relations, accounting and taxation, sales and fundraising.
As the result of program activities within two years of the EFCA:
- Raise the awareness about the concept among 2000 citizens and attract them to work in the field of social entrepreneurship;
- Provide support to 50 entrepreneurs in development of viable business plans;
- Provide funding and advice to the best 8-10 projects.
EFCA will continue to work with all three interested parties by providing interested citizens with the necessary information and opportunities for cooperation with the aim of development and financial aid through social networks, mailing lists and partners.
For more information contact:
Project manager: Aigul Tagatova, tel.: +7 (727) 250 18 10, ext. 133, email: email@example.com
Project specialist: Anar Arynova, tel. +7 (727) 250 18 13, ext. 115, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project in mass media
Donors and Partners
Resourses and Files
Geographic reach of the project
Search by projects
Other projects of this program area
Promotion of the innovative social initiatives aimed at ensuring the sustainable entrepreneurial solutions to social, economic, and environmental problems of communities in Atyrau and Zhylyoi area.Read More