Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- About EFCA
- Grants and tenders
- Donors and Partners
Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Youth and Education
- Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Support for entrepreneurship
- Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Development of Corporate Social Responsibility
Project "Your Voice Matters. Civic Tech Solutions for Decision-making"
Общая информация о проекте
The Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia (EFCA) implements a project to strengthen the role of women and youth in decision-making to ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels in Kazakhstan. The project received a grant from the European Union (EU) under the thematic programme “Civil Society Organisations and Local Authorities”.
The project is aimed to strengthen the role of women and youth in decision-making to ensure responsive, inclusive and participatory decision-making at all levels in Kazakhstan.
EFCA will implement the project “Your Voice Matters, Civic Tech Solutions for Decision-making” in close partnership with Public Foundation “ITeachMe” Competence Development Center”. The project will contribute to increased participation of women and youth in decision-making and improved digital literacy rate.
to strengthen the role of women and youth in decision-making to ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels in Kazakhstan.
Public Foundation "ITeachMe" Center for Competence Development"
1) to increase participation of women and youth in decision-making;
2) to improve digital literacy rateto foster effective involvement in decision-making.
1) women and girls;
- Civic Tech Toolkit developed
- 100,000 people increased awareness of civic tech tools and available resources
- 270 women and youth improved skills in addressing community needs with the help of civic tech tools
- 60 people improved their digital skills and became subject-matter experts
- 25 CSOs and initiative groups improved their civic tech knowledge and skills
- 10 government officials improved performance in addressing social issues
- 10 civic tech projects strengthened through financial support to third parties
For more information, please contact:
Akmaral Karlybayeva, Project Manager
Phone: + 7 701 346 21 77
Symbat Abisheva, Project Assistant
Phone: + 7 701 348 79 35
Доноры и партнеры проекта
Ресурсы и файлы проекта
Поиск по проектам
Другие проекты этого направления
The Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia (EFCA) implements a project to strengthen the role of women and youth in decision-making to ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels in Kazakhstan.Подробнее
The main purpose of the project is to raise awareness among local citizens about their responsibilities for the quality of life in their own communities, through engaging local community leaders to improve their neighborhood public spaces. The participants presented projects which were reviewed on a competitive basis.Подробнее
To strengthen capacities of NGO Expert Centre and NGOs in Kazakhstan for improved social services provision.Подробнее
The project goal is Kazakhstani human rights NGOs will be able to deliver more sustainable and quality services to its beneficiaries and achieve long-term results.Подробнее
The overall objective of the GGIF is to promote institutionalized good governance reforms that result in improved service delivery, public policy, legislation, or regulations. The GGIF is designed to expand funding opportunities for rural and non-traditional organizations outside of capital cities while capitalizing on grassroots innovations.Подробнее