Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- About EFCA
- Grants and tenders
- Donors and Partners
Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Youth and Education
- Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Support for entrepreneurship
- Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Development of Corporate Social Responsibility
Initiative on NGO Expert Center Sustainability
Общая информация о проекте
The experience of previous four years of the project and EFCA`s other similar projects in the area of institutional development of NGOs has shown the need to develop more sustainable and systematic model of building capacities of NGOs and provide solutions for their increased sustainability and efficiency. The main challenge in the organizational development of the most NGOs is to maintain financial sustainability.
There is an emerging need for NGOs to become more independent from government and donor funding, financially resilient and accountable for their activities. All this calls for a movement from the traditional NGO model to that of a social enterprise.
To strengthen capacities of NGO Expert Centre and NGOs in Kazakhstan for improved social services provision.
- To increase capacities of NGO leaders to support institutional development and financial sustainability of NGOs.
- To strengthen the NGO Expert Centre capacity in providing methodical and consultancy support for NGO sector.
- To work out a strategy of development of commercial services;
- Launch pilot projects;
- The development of entrepreneurial thinking;
- Expansion of the existing paid services.
South Kazakhstan and Almaty regions
Проект в СМИ
Доноры и партнеры проекта
Ресурсы и файлы проекта
Поиск по проектам
Другие проекты этого направления
To strengthen capacities of NGO Expert Centre and NGOs in Kazakhstan for improved social services provision.Подробнее
The project goal is Kazakhstani human rights NGOs will be able to deliver more sustainable and quality services to its beneficiaries and achieve long-term results.Подробнее
The overall objective of the GGIF is to promote institutionalized good governance reforms that result in improved service delivery, public policy, legislation, or regulations. The GGIF is designed to expand funding opportunities for rural and non-traditional organizations outside of capital cities while capitalizing on grassroots innovations.Подробнее
The program aims to promote citizens’ engagement in the improvement of shared public spaces in Kulsary by providing tools and mechanisms to actively participate in the planning, management, and maintenance of public parks, common spaces, and local housing.Подробнее