Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- About EFCA
- Grants and tenders
- Donors and Partners
Youth and Education
- Youth and Education
- Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Support for entrepreneurship
- Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Development of Corporate Social Responsibility
Initiative to improved the quality of secondary education in Kuryk
Общая информация о проекте
The project aims to increase the level of education and upbringing process in four schools and colleges of Kuryk village.
The activities are implemented to reach three main objectives: a) Increase professional knowledge and skills of school administration and teachers, b) Increase motivation and interest among pupils for learning process and c) Encourage collaboration between schools, colleges, parents and local community.
The initiative is expected to:
- improve knowledge and skills of teachers;
- increase level of knowledge among pupils with implementation of innovative methodologies,
- increase involvement of parents and community in the education process and
- increase participation of pupils in extracurricular activities and acquisition of life and volunteering skills.
For additional information:
Alma Sholpankulova, Project Manager, E-mail: email@example.com , tel. + 7 (727) 250 18 10, ext.124
Проект в СМИ
Статья в газете "Каракия" от 15.04.2015 о тренинге прошедшем для учителей 3-х школ с.Курык по подготовке сдачи ЕНТ.
Доноры и партнеры проекта
Ресурсы и файлы проекта
Поиск по проектам
Другие проекты этого направления
The project is designed to improve elementary schools education in Kuryk.
The project is aimed at increasing the level of satisfaction and motivation among rural children and youth for sports and healthy lifestyle.Подробнее
EFCA is serving as an independent institution to support design and construction of kindergarten. The kindergarten will be turned over to government ownership. The project will increase access to early childhood education in Oskemen by setting-up a large-scale kindergarten.Подробнее
The project is aimed at increasing the level of pre-school education in Kuryk/Подробнее
The project aims to increase the level of education and upbringing process in four schools and colleges of Kuryk village.Подробнее