Subscribe for news:
- About EFCA
- Grants and tenders
- Donors and Partners
May 21, 2018
Polling for participants of “Zharkyra” program
Vote for the semi-finalists of the “Zharkyra” social entrepreneurs development support program in Atyrau region
Choose the participant’s photo via the link atyrautv.kz/kz/vote. The poll will last until 4th June 2018.
The list of semi-finalists:
- Gulbaram Yermukhanova, “rehabilitation (leisure, physical, intellectual development), inculcating the skills and abilities to gaining education for of special children”
- Almagul Shudabayeva, “Centre of early childhood development "FasTracKids" “
- Araylym Nugmanova, “Creating development center for special children «Zein», focused on comprehensive development of children with psychic and speech disorders, autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy”.
- Zhumagul Muldasheva, «School of arts for kids and adults»
- Aigerim Saparova, «Professional help in correction of development and adaptation for children with limited abilities»
- Svetlana Yestepheeva, «Health recovery through simple exercises for people with back problems, in locomotor system, in joints, and fitness for pregnant women»
- Venera Turganova, «Center of eastern martial arts and karate for kids and adults, also creative development through learning origami»
- Askar Aldan, «Expanding robotics clubs in Atyrau»
- Tatyana Cicirman, «Center of birth preparatory "Happy mother” »
- Dinara Yergalievna, «Professions territory “Zerek” – a site, where kids can try on the roles of different specialists»
- Ilyas Usenov, «Rehabilitation center for people with limited abilities»
- Gulden Utebaliyeva, «Attracting people with limited abilities to sport, a utility for work in a sphere of sports »
- Laura Tilekbay, project «Art without border» - arts education
- Zhanar Ilyasova, psychological trainings, master classes, painting classes, vocal, dancing, culinary and hand-made for women.
- Gulbashyn Kaliyeva, nursing the lonely old people.
- Bakytzhan Mukhtarov, school of arts in the next subjects: playing on dombra, Qobyz, qıl-qobyz, jetigen, swirel, sazsyrnaye, shertere, bayan and performing traditional music.
- Zhargul Shagarbayeva, opening center of inclusive education “Ushkyn” with a goal to increase the potential of children with limited abilities in a region.
- Marina Kanceva, art studio «Splash» for kids and adults, teens club “We are leaving”.
- Oksana Ablayeva, unique courses on English and Kazakh languages, speech-language pathology
- Asyl Duzbayeva, co-working for artistic people in Atyrau
- Saule Bakenova, creating "Ethno Auyi"in order to improve the environment for living, vacation and recovery of the people on Salt Lake in the Inder region.
- Gulzhan Yeresheva, training/learning center of children and young people tourism development.
- Svetlana Lee, opening cat-cafe (protection of homeless pets)