Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- About EFCA
- Grants and tenders
- Donors and Partners
Unpaid internship at Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia, Almaty
Position: Development Intern at Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia, Almaty (Unpaid)
Internship Period: Long term preferred (depending on the intern's availability)
Brief Description: The intern will support EFCA’s Research & Development department, which is directly involved in new fundraising opportunities, desk/field research, and monitoring and evaluation for all EFCA projects. EFCA does not guarantee an employment opportunity after the internship completion.
An internship with the Eurasia Foundation provides the opportunity to:
- Develop professional contacts through participation in meetings, forums, and community events with companies, foundations and other NGOs in Almaty
- Assist in the development and design of new EFCA projects and programs
- Conduct research into new program areas, potential partnerships, and new fundraising opportunities
- Practice Russian language in an immersive environment (optional)
- Strong analytical and research skills, writing and translation skills,
- attention to detail, and interest in cross-cultural exchange.
- Knowledge of Russian is required.
- Knowledge of Kazakh is an asset.
- Ability to dedicate to the internship at least 8 hours per week.
Application Instructions: Interested candidates please submit a CV, cover letter, and writing sample (no more than 5 pages) to Dinara Nurusheva, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia is a regional non-profit organization founded in 2005 to mobilize public and private resources to strengthen local communities and improve the civic and economic wellbeing of the citizens in the region. EFCA’s mission is to mobilize public and private resources to help citizens promote effective solutions to social problems at the national and regional level. Our organization, with offices in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan, strives to have the greatest impact in fostering a society where citizens are actively involved in improving social, cultural, legal and economic well-being. Additional information about EFCA and its projects can be found here.