Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- About EFCA
- Grants and tenders
- Donors and Partners
Youth and Education
- Youth and Education
- Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Support for entrepreneurship
- Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Development of Corporate Social Responsibility
"Hand in Нand We learn"
Общая информация о проекте
Despite the fact that schools in Kuryk have been introduced with new methodology (e.g. Cambridge system) some teachers and administration claim presence of challenges, such as insufficient use of ICT, changing mindset of “old school” teachers, improvement of preparation of school children in Math, English and scientific work, conducting integrated classes. After participation at EFCA demo classes on Step by Step and Montessori methodology (the methodology is being implemented in Kuryk kindergartens) elementary school teachers have expressed their interest in building their capacities in this methodology. Additionally, schools reported lack of mechanisms of sharing knowledge, experience of elder teachers with young specialists and insufficient professionalism of these young teachers.
To improve the quality of elementary school education in Kuryk
Year 1 goal: To strengthen teaching methodologies and parent engagement in elementary schools in Kuryk
- To improve and enrich elementary school teaching methods
- To improve integration and dissemination of education development projects in Kuryk and to promote partnership among elementary schools and kindergartens
- To promote greater parent involvement in elementary education
- Improved integration and continuity of methodologies used in young children education by kindergartens and elementary schools of Kuryk
- Increased application of child-centered, humane principles of pedagogy in elementary school
- Greater adaptation of children during transition from kindergartens to elementary school
- Greater parent involvement in the education of their children
Kuryk, Karakiya district, Mangistau oblast
Доноры и партнеры проекта
Ресурсы и файлы проекта
Поиск по проектам
Другие проекты этого направления
"Hand in Нand We learn"
The project is designed to improve elementary schools education in Kuryk.
"3. 2. 1. START!"
The project is aimed at increasing the level of satisfaction and motivation among rural children and youth for sports and healthy lifestyle.Подробнее
Construction of a Kindergarten in Ust-Kamenogorsk for 140 Children
EFCA is serving as an independent institution to support design and construction of kindergarten. The kindergarten will be turned over to government ownership. The project will increase access to early childhood education in Oskemen by setting-up a large-scale kindergarten.Подробнее
“Growing Together” – Initiative to improve pre-school education
The project is aimed at increasing the level of pre-school education in Kuryk/Подробнее
Initiative to improved the quality of secondary education in Kuryk
The project aims to increase the level of education and upbringing process in four schools and colleges of Kuryk village.Подробнее