Подпишитесь на наши новости:
- About EFCA
- Grants and tenders
- Donors and Partners
Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Youth and Education
- Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Support for entrepreneurship
- Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Development of Corporate Social Responsibility
Initiative on NGO Experts Development
Общая информация о проекте
The project is designed to contribute to NGO organizational and capacity building in Kazakhstan by strengthening the capacity of NGO leaders and NGO trainers.
The program consists of four main components which work in parallel to provide relevant and accessible resources to the NGO sector:
- Centre for NGO Expertise, a learning and resource platform which offers professional development for NGO trainers, consultants and NGO leaders opportunities for skill-building and career advancement, and networking and coordination for NGO projects, activities, and research.
- First one-line MBA “Management in NGO sector” at the Almaty Management University - a professional degree program providing training in administration and management of nonprofit organizations with an aim to prepare effective and creative leaders in the nonprofit sector.
- NGO Expert Centre’s website, www.ngoexpert.kz, a free professional resource center for trainers, NGOs, and other interested members in the wider community.
- Trainings, seminars and workshops to foster sustained development of Center Alumni trainers and interested community members by expanding traineeship development, as well as professional framework of regional NGOs.
Alma Sholpankulova, tel: + 7 (727) 250 18 10, ext.124
Проект в СМИ
Доноры и партнеры проекта
Ресурсы и файлы проекта
Поиск по проектам
Другие проекты этого направления
To strengthen capacities of NGO Expert Centre and NGOs in Kazakhstan for improved social services provision.Подробнее
The project goal is Kazakhstani human rights NGOs will be able to deliver more sustainable and quality services to its beneficiaries and achieve long-term results.Подробнее
The overall objective of the GGIF is to promote institutionalized good governance reforms that result in improved service delivery, public policy, legislation, or regulations. The GGIF is designed to expand funding opportunities for rural and non-traditional organizations outside of capital cities while capitalizing on grassroots innovations.Подробнее
The program aims to promote citizens’ engagement in the improvement of shared public spaces in Kulsary by providing tools and mechanisms to actively participate in the planning, management, and maintenance of public parks, common spaces, and local housing.Подробнее