Subscribe for news:
- About EFCA
- Grants and tenders
- Donors and Partners
Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Youth and Education
- Citizen Engagement and Good Governance
- Support for entrepreneurship
- Support for Vulnerable Groups
- Development of Corporate Social Responsibility
Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia (EFCA) announced the results of the "Rural Civil Society Support" project which was implemented with the financial
RURAL CIVIL SOCIETY SUPPORT PROJECT
To promote a more equitable and democratic society by strengthening the capacity of Kazakhstan’s rural civil society organizations.
- Strengthening platforms for rural NGOs by building the capacity of NGO Resource Centers to effectively support NGOs in their regions.
- Strengthening the institutional and project management capacities of NGOs by providing systematic training and resources.
- Increasing government, business, and community involvement in the activities of rural NGOs.
- Improved level of organizational development of 8 NGO-based Resource Centers
- Improved level of organizational development of 60 rural NGOs
- Increased transparency of NGO activities and public-private partnerships at the community level
- Strengthened community dialogue regarding the needs of vulnerable groups
- Improved social service provision for 1728 residents of rural communities
- Wide library of training materials and NGO resources available in Kazakh language
- Strengthened institutional capacity and improved quality of training and partnership development
Seven regions of Kazakhstan: Almaty, Kyzylorda, South Kazakhstan, Atyrau, Aktobe, Pavlodar, and East Kazakhstan.
Project in mass media
Donors and Partners
Resourses and Files
Geographic reach of the project
Search by projects
Other projects of this program area
From January 2017 the EFCA implements a 'Reforming Legal Aid for The Vulnerable' project supported by European Union Delegation to Kazakhstan.Read More
To empower the network of South Kazakhstan human rights organizations to promote recognition of human rights freedoms and improved access to services for vulnerable groups.Read More
To promote a more equitable and democratic society by strengthening the capacity of Kazakhstan’s rural civil society organizations.Read More
To strengthen the capacity of local non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in four regions of South Kazakhstan to effectively advocate for human rights and access to justice for vulnerable populations, including rural women, at-risk children and youth and people with disabilities.Read More